|Down payment: (min. $1000 )|
|Number of Payments: (32 max.)|
Full Time: 3 months = 1833 (monthly payment)
Part Time: 6 months = 917 (monthly payment)
BHI's official lending Partner!
- A branch representative will call you to process your application.
- Once processed, you'll need to visit your local branch in order to receive the funds.
- An email will follow upon approval informing you which documentation to bring and branch addrerss to visit.
|Program Cost $5.500||Financing Available!|
Short training • Long Career
Beauty and Health Institute’s Electrolysis Program prepares students for professional success as a licensed Electrologist. Professional Electrologists are in demand in a wide range of businesses, from salons and day spas to doctors’ offices, resorts, and as self-employed business owners.
Students are instructed in a clinical/spa setting that offers extensive practical knowledge and training in the treatment of hair removal. The 320 hour program includes 120 hours of theory/classroom study and 200 hours of hands-on clinical training enabling students to apply, practice and perfect techniques under the guidance of a licensed Electrologist.
- Proper sanitation, sterilization and infection control procedures required in the field of Electrolysis
- Electrolysis, Thermolysis, and the Blend equipement training; as well as proper insertion techniques, probe holder and forceps skills
- Client assessment, pre and post-treatment procedures, general treatment procedures, and clinical consultations
- Anatomy, microbiology, disorders/conditions and assessment of the skin
- Anatomy, biology and assessment of the hair
- Use of electricity in hair removal
- Florida Statutes and Rules for Electrolysis
- Principles of clinic and office management
This program meets the educational requirements of the Florida Department of Health and Board of Electrolysis. Graduates are prepared for the state board examination inorder to obtain a license from the Florida Department of Health to become an Electrologist.
|Anatomy and Physiology of the Hair and Skin|
|Skin Disorders and Disease|
|The Endocrine System|
|Hirsutism and Hypertrichosis|
|Bacteriology, Sanitation, and Sterilization|
|History and Evolution of Electrolysis|
|Selecting the Right Modality and Treatment Application|
|The Blend Method|
|Laser Hair-Removal Treatment|
|Licesnure and Starting a Practice|
|Professional Ethics, Professional Organizations, and CE|