Last updated 01/01/2023
Terms and definitions
- “Seller”, “BHI” – BHI DELIVERY SERVICE.
- “Buyer” means a natural or legal person who has entered into a contractual relationship with BHI on the terms set out in this Offer.
- «Website» – site https://bhi.edu.
Scope of the contract
BHI undertakes to transfer to the Buyer the Goods, the list of which is specified in the Buyer’s order confirmed by the Seller, and the Buyer agrees to pay for and accept them in the manner and under the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
Order of ordering
After selecting the list and quantity of goods that the Buyer wants to buy from the Seller on the Site, the Buyer independently initiates placing an order on the Site through the option “ORDER ORDER” in the “Basket” or verbally by telephone at the phone numbers indicated on the An order is considered completed and accepted for BHI execution only if:
- Upon completion by the Buyer of actions to place an order on the Site, which is confirmed by clicking the Buyer button “Submit”, the operator of the BHI call center will contact the Buyer, if necessary, to clarify the details of the order and confirm the Buyer to accept the corresponding order into work;
- After the Buyer has made the order by telephone, the operator of the BHI Call Center will verbally confirm to the Buyer that he has accepted the corresponding order into work.
- In the event that the operator of the BHI call center does not confirm to the Buyer that he has accepted the corresponding order for work, such order is considered unformed and is not subject to execution of BHI.
- The buyer is solely responsible for the accuracy and accuracy of the information given to him when placing the order.
Beauty and Health Institute is a technology and advertising platform that matches you with Lending Partners (“Lending Partners”) that may choose to make you a pre-qualified loan offer. Beauty and Health Institute matches you to Lending Partners based on information you provide in the loan inquiry form and Lending Partners’ product and underwriting requirements and standards. Beauty and Health Institute’s loan inquiry form is not a loan application, and you must complete a loan application with one of our Lending Partners prior to getting a loan.
Beauty and Health Institute’s matching platform is free for you. Beauty and Health Institute is compensated by our Lending Partners if you obtain a loan from our Lending Partners. Our Lending Partners may charge an origination or similar fee to you for issuing a loan and all such fees are clearly disclosed by our Lending Partners as part of the loan documentation and Truth-in-Lending disclosures that will be provided to you by our Lending Partners.
Beauty and Health Institute is not a lender and does not make credit decisions or evaluate consumers’ creditworthiness. Beauty and Health Institute does not display offers from all Lending Partners or all products available from all providers of personal loans.
Lending Partner rates and terms change periodically. As of April 1, 2018, some of Beauty and Health Institute’s Lending Partners offered loans with annual percentage rates (“APR”) as low as 5.99%. This is the lowest rate offered and assumes a loan size of $5,000 with a two-year term. This rate requires you to have an excellent credit score and a strong consumer credit profile as determined by our Lending Partners. Rates and loan terms vary based on a variety of factors including your state of residence, credit score, credit history and financial profile. Our Lending Partners offer products with a range of APRs and only borrowers with excellent credit are eligible for the lowest rates. You may not be matched with any of our Lending Partners. Our Lending Partners may not offer loans in some states and may offer loans of different sizes in different states.