Introduction to Microtherapies
Microtherapies (including microneedling) are now the most discussed treatment on realself.com. Find out how to add Microtherapies to your practice!
Regardless of what system is used, learning how to safely and effectively perform microtherapy treatments requires more training than just how to hold the stylus, turn it on, and clean it when you are done. Unlike other courses that provide little to no clinical knowledge, our Microtherapy course teaches not only the basics of how to safely use the system, but equally important, teaches skincare professionals how to achieve spectacular (and profitable!) results.
What will I learn?
- Find out how to make $300+ per hour providing amazing results to your clients!
- Unlock the unique treatment capabilities of the automatic microtherapy system.
- Gain confidence in using microtherapies to predictably treat acne scarring, pigmentation issues, scars from trauma and surgery, stretch marks, and other common skin issues as well as provide the latest age management therapy!
- Learn about the latest advances in fractional therapies that are supported by peer-reviewed research, not marketing hype!
- CLASS INCLUDES SERVICE ON FACE WITH BIOMOLECULAR MASK
Who is this course designed for?
The Introduction to Microtherapies course is designed for estheticians, cosmetologists, and skin professionals who want to find out more about the advances in microneedling and receive a well-rounded overview of collagen induction therapy systems from experienced skincare professional instructors who use these devices on their own clients. After a brief demonstration, students will have the opportunity to perform microtherapy treatments guided by expert, on-site, instructors. After class, students will have the opportunity to purchase a state of the art microtherapy system with same-day discount incentives offered. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to be able to offer the most effective and profitable treatment in modern medical esthetics!
– All students are required to wear scrubs.
– All student are required to wear closed toe shoes.
– Must bring note taking material.
– Must bring in Gov’t ID to verify participant.
|9:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|4:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Per Person (no machine)||$475|
|BHI Student/Alumni (no machine)||$150|
|Machine w/training & Cert (BHI Student/Alumni )||$2399|
|Machine w/training & Cert (Public)||$2499|