At the Beauty and Health Institute, we provide short-term training for long-term careers
Why choose the Beauty and Health Institute?
When you’re ready to embark on a new career, Beauty and Health Institute can put you on the path to success. We offer:
- Small classes designed to offer each student individual attention.
- Highly-skilled instructors with years of professional experience and commitment to helping you excel.
- Accredited programs that meet high standards of professional excellence, and training that help students master industry knowledge and techniques while instilling personal poise and confidence.
- A 5,000-square-foot campus facility with state-of-the-art equipment and training space, and a clinical/spa setting that lets students practice and hone their skills under the supervision of licensed professionals.
Located in Lexington Plaza in Tampa’s fast-growing Westchase District, the Institute is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education and licensed by the Florida Department of Education Commission for Independent Education.
Our training programs meet all standards set forth in the Rules and Statues of the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation, Division of Professions, Board of Cosmetology; the Florida Department of Health, Medical Quality Assurance, Board of Massage; and the Curriculum Frameworks and Program Standards of the Florida Department of Education.
Beauty and Health Institute believes that any person willing to apply themselves, work hard and learn new techniques can achieve success in any field. Our curriculum is provided in a format that promotes student success in the classroom and the workforce. To support this vision, BHI strives to:
- Ensure that all students reach graduate status and find employment in their field of study.
- Provide an atmosphere where learning is the focus of all activities.
- Create desire in students and graduates to become life-long learners.
- Improve the community served by creating a desire in students and graduates to respond to community needs by giving back as members of society and ambassadors of their profession.
Our Medical Doctors
Dr. Tali Arviv
Dr. Tali Arviv is an Internal Medicine physician. She graduated with honors in 2006 from the University of South Florida with a Bachelor’s in Science. She then pursued a degree in medicine and completed her medical education at Ross University School of Medicine in 2011 followed by her Residency at Orlando Regional Medical Center where she completed her training in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Arviv’s passion for aesthetics stems from her love for art, photography, and theater. In high school, she studied architecture, interior designing and graphic designing exposing her creative side which at first encouraged her to pursue a degree in architecture. However, after some time she realized her connection to people and the community and wanted to be more involved and have more interaction with people. She then decided to take a different path in her education. After taking an EMT course at HCC she felt compelled to pursue a career in medicine. While attending college she began working with Dr. Dilenno in Clearwater, Florida as a surgical assistant doing hair transplants. While in medical school, she received additional training at the Beauty and Health Institute in Tampa, Florida and became a Certified Medical Electrologist. She continued to use her skills working part time at Lasertouch Soho, in Manhattan, New York as a laser hair removal technician. During her residency training, she obtained additional education in aesthetic medicine, attended conferences and workshops held by the American Academy of Anti-Aging, and was trained by Dr. Kantzler in the art of Botox and Dermal Fillers.
Dr. Arviv is the Vice President of Beauty and Health Institute and provides education and courses in aesthetics for other physicians and nurse practitioners. In addition to her aesthetics practice, Dr. Arviv encourages her patients to make lifestyle changes to improve their health from the inside out. She finds it rewarding that she is able to complement patient care with personalized medical aesthetic services that are safe, effective and meet her patients’ needs. Her plans on a fellowship in aesthetics and anti-aging will allow her to become more specialized in this field. Her goal is to keep up with the new technology and breakthroughs in aesthetics and anti-aging.
Neighborhood News & Lifestyles Magazine: Westchase, Vol.4, Issue 7, July 2015: