Massage Program Financing Calculator
|Down payment: (min. $1500 )|
|Number of Payments: (48 max.)|
Full Time: 5 months = 1580 (monthly payment)
Part Time: 10 months = 790 (monthly payment)
BHI's official lending Partner!
- A branch representative will call you to process your application.
- Once processed, you'll need to visit your local branch in order to receive the funds.
- An email will follow upon approval informing you which documentation to bring and branch addrerss to visit.
|Program Cost $7.900||Financing Available!|
Short training • Long Career
The Beauty and Health Institute’s Massage Therapy Program prepares students for professional success as licensed Massage Therapists. Professional Massage Therapists are in demand in a wide range of businesses, from salons to day spas to Doctors’ offices, resorts, or as self-employed business owners.
Students are instructed in a clinical/spa setting that offers extensive practical knowledge and training in the treatment of Massage. The 580-hour program includes 310 hours of theory/classroom study and 270 hours of hands-on clinical training enabling students to apply, practice and perfect techniques under the guidance of a licensed Massage Therapist.
- Proper sanitation, sterilization and infection control procedures required in the field of Massage
- Safety and hygiene for Massage Therapy
- Fundamentals of Human Anatomy and Physiology, Pathology, Therapeutic Massage, Swedish Massage, Neuromuscular Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage and Hydrotherapy.
- Florida Statutes and Rules for Massage
- Professional ethics, principles of clinic and office management
- Skeletal, muscular, integumentary, nervous, and endocrine systems
- Clinical/hands-on Massage practice
This program meets the educational requirements of the Florida Department of Health and Board of Massage. Graduates are prepared for the NCBTMB exam and the state board examination inorder to obtain a license from the Florida Department of Health to practice Massage Therapy.