Want to be an expert masseuse in the art of warm bamboo stick massage? One of the most popular techniques these days, it allows you to offer a relaxing massage without any strain on the hands. It might be an unconventional form of treatment using heated bamboo sticks in varied sizes, but rest assured it has the same effect on clients as a regular massage – they will feel refreshed and content.
1 Day (6 hours)
What does the course include?
- The class lasts one day and comprises about 5 to 7 students. This is to ensure that individual attention isn’t a problem.
- Become an expert at heating bamboo sticks in several sizes using proper procedures and using them to soothe and rejuvenate different areas of the body.
- Learn how to impart the massage without over-exerting hands and wrists. It involves applying more pressure sans extra physical strain.
- Induce warmth to muscles while concentrating on the right areas – this type of massage is a great stress reliever – a fact that clients will definitely appreciate.
- It is a non-invasive, full-body method and can be done through clothes – it lets you establish a comforting rapport with the client.
- You can perform this treatment at clinics or mobile – the equipment is lightweight and portable, which makes it extremely convenient.
Why is it beneficial?
There is enormous scope for a career as a warm bamboo stick massage therapist – we will provide the necessary credentials and certificate on completion of the course, so you can start right away. It is in huge demand as it eases pains and aches, and increases blood circulation, along with a host of health benefits. While a traditional therapist earns $85 to $120 in an hour, you can make much more if you practice this method as well. Please enroll without further delay!
|10:00 am - 4:00 pm|