What is cavitation?
It is basically a phenomenon used to form pockets of steam within interstitial – in between cells – area, which are deflated using the shock waves of a pulsed frequency ultrasound. The waves target fat cells that spill liquid fat into the blood stream, and gradually damage them.
1 Days (6 hours)
What you will learn during the course?
- History of acoustics and how radio frequency was used in ancient practices.
- Studying the radio frequency spectrum to find out how ultra sound and radio frequency waves affect human tissue and wound healing process.
- Identifying and prescribing treatment for different types of skin conditions via the anatomy and physiology of skin.
- Using radio frequency to tighten and lift the skin and lessen the appearance of cellulite.
- Ultrasonic lipo cavitation targeting fat cells in the desired area and breaking them down so they can be disposed off naturally via the lymphatic system.
- Learn safety protocols and know how to deal with side effects and contraindications, should they occur. You will be able to provide pre and post treatment advice to clients in this regard.
- A live demonstration for the purpose of hands-on training and practical experience that will be put to good use.
What are your prospects?
Certification in Ultrasound Cavitation /Radio Frequency is provided at the end of the day-long course. Each class has a maximum number of 10 students so individual attention isn’t a problem. Students will receive literature and other relevant materials after the course. This treatment is extremely popular as it is a non-invasive system that successfully reduces adipose tissue and cellulite. Offer it as a package with massages or facials, and you will be able to add $10-$15 per hour to your income.
So what are you waiting for? Please sign up and book your spot now.
|9:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|4:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Class + NEW ULTRA-FOCUS machine||$2500|