What is Teeth Whitening?
Contrary to common belief, teeth whitening is not a procedure that is limited to just Dentists or Dental Hygienists. With proper training, you will be abiding by all the rules and understanding the limitation you’re restricted to. Having the knowledge of the teeth whitening procedure is guaranteed to make your clients smile! This is by far one of the best additions to your practice and skillsets if you’re already in the aesthetics industry!
What does the course include?
- In order to pay personal attention, we take on just 5 to 7 students per class.
- The course is divided into 1 hour theory and three hours of hands on training on each other or live models. We are utilizing Zoom technology with the latest updates in the industry.
- This technique can be performed anywhere with the right equipment and tools – portability is a huge benefit in this case.
- Know more about the teeth anatomy and conditions associated with the mouth.
- Learn what safety measures you need to follow during the teeth whitening process. You will be able to aid people who wish to gently and effectively remove yellow stains from their teeth.
- Techniques are also taught so the client feels relaxed, comfortable, and at ease. This way they are more open to trying out the procedure.
|10:00 am - 2:00 pm|