BHI's official lending Partner!
- A branch representative will call you to process your application.
- Once processed, you'll need to visit your local branch in order to receive the funds.
- An email will follow upon approval informing you which documentation to bring and branch addrerss to visit.
|Program Cost $4.500||Financing Available!|
Beauty and Health Institute’s Permanent Makeup Program prepares students for professional success as a certified Permanent Makeup artist in the rapidly expanding industry of Permanent Makeup. Permanent Makeup artists are in demand in a wide range of businesses, from salons and day spas to doctors’ offices, resorts, and as self-employed business owners.
An all inclusive class that offers all of our most popular procedures in one highly intensive bundle. No previous experience is required. Work your way through the primary, paramedical and microblading classes with two weeks of intense hands on training.
- Proper sanitation, sterilization and infection control procedures required in the field of Permanent Makeup
- Anatomy and Physiology for Permanent Makeup
- Skin types and color theory
- Permanent Makeup techniques with indications and contraindications
- Client assessment, pre and post treatment procedures, general treatment procedures, and consultations
- Safely use and properly maintain Permanent Makeup equipment
- Develop communications, marketing and business skills to establish and further develop their careers
- Shadow brows
- Microblading (Hair Stroke/Feathering)
- Ombré Brows: (Ombré Shading/Manual Shading/Combo brows)
- Lash enhancement
- Eyeliner effects
- Lip liner, Full Lip color
- Areola Pigmentation
- Scar revision and Skin tone correction
Theory topics includes:
- Color theory
- Skin depth
- Color placement
- Client assessment
- Health issues
- Consultation techniques and Marketing
While Florida does not require a state exam for Permanent Makeup, students MUST be certified through the school upon completion of the required clock hours in order to perform Permanent Makeup, licensure will be required as per the State. The following link will provide information on how to obtain the license:http://www.myfloridaeh.com/community/tattoo/index.html
There is no associated exam for permanent makeup in the state of Florida, but a certification is required. Upon completion of this course, you will be presented with a diploma and walked through registering with the state.
Submit your review
Starting the permanent makeup class I was so nervous, especially because I didn't feel confident shaping my own eyebrows and so forth. After taking the class and having Georgia as my instructor I graduated feeling more than confident. She made the class fun and exiting. I would defineatly recommend this class to others.
|10:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Per 1 Person||$4500|