BHI's official lending Partner!
- A branch representative will call you to process your application.
- Once processed, you'll need to visit your local branch in order to receive the funds.
- An email will follow upon approval informing you which documentation to bring and branch addrerss to visit.
|Program Cost $2.500||Financing Available!|
Microblading: (brow embroidery/hair stroke/feathering) is a semi-permanent method that will give your clients a more natural look than a solid or soft fill because the eyebrow has a real hair stroke look instead of one solid color.
Ombré Brows: (Ombré Shading/Manual Shading/Combo brows) is a combination of the microblading technique with a powder fill method. It’s a new and hot trend in the microblading world because it gives a full realistic result. This technique will give your client an ultimate 3D brow shape, and a design that will last longer than just microblading alone.
|Microblading Course Syllabus:
|Microblading Kit Includes:
Meet our Educator
Permanent Makeup Artist
Georgia Holmes has been a permanent makeup artist since 1998. Following in her mother’s footsteps, she has earned multiple certifications in cosmetic artistry and has performed thousands of procedures.
Credentials include, but not limited to:
- Academy of Nails & Skincare 1994
- Leslie Lind Perfect Appearance Permanent Makeup School 1998
- Cosmetics School of Makeup Artistry 2002
- International Academy of Design 2004
Her attention to detail and perfectionism has created an ever-growing list of happy clients.
Georgia resides in Madeira Beach, Florida with her daughter.
|10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Per 1 Person||$2500|