What is the training about?
The course includes 30 clock hours of instruction over 5 days in the use of laser and light-based hair removal or reduction devices. The course comprises cosmetic and aesthetic laser applications such as hair removal, skin rejuvenation, sanitation and infection control procedures, tissue interaction. It is an advantageous skill to add to your resume. We offer professional training so you can practice laser therapy and earn a good sum at the end of the day and have flourishing careers, working at spas, salons, or independently.
5 Days (30 hours)
The course includes:
- Learn about causes of hair growth and associated terminology, and the physics involved in laser technology.
- Identifying skin types to perform the necessary treatment.
- Different kinds of lasers and lights, individual characteristics, and how they can be used to treat parts of the body.
- Treatment of all FDA approved devices including Alexandrite NdYag lasers.
- Studying how a specific wavelength of light and pulse duration is used to obtain optimal effect on a targeted tissue with minimal effect on surrounding tissue.
- Treating multiple hairs in a single treatment with speed, intensity, and efficiency.
- Practice pre and post-treatment protocols and know about laser safety, risks, and contraindications.
- Hand-on training via a live demo so you can watch how this exceptional technology can be put to use.
What are the prospects?
After the course is complete, we provide students with the relevant literature that helps them to start practicing. You will also receive official Certification in Laser and Light Based Devices. This treatment lets you add $15 to $30 extra per hour to your income. Personal attention is important, which is why the maximum number of students per class is restricted to 20. Please sign up to secure your spot!
|9:00 am - 3:30 pm|