Did you know that chemical peeling is among the top 5 non-surgical skincare treatments in the United States? You have a wonderful opportunity as you are able to treat a wide range of skincare issues for clients, because chemical peels act as a secondary treatment alongside a few cosmetic laser services. That translates into an excellent income for you!
1 Days (6 hours)
The day-long course includes:
- Learning about stages of skin peeling and factors influencing skin health, rejuvenation and would healing, and tissue interaction.
- Knowing about the types of chemical peels by understanding their differences and functions, such as AHAs, BHAs, lactic peels, vitamin C peels, salicylic acid peels, TCAs, vitamin A retinol peels, and glycolic peels.
- Detailed skin analysis for treatment of acne, pimples, blemishes, photo damage, age spots, scars, pigmentation, and other conditions treatable with peels. This helps to gain more insight for treatment and options regarding individual skin types.
- You will learn about various safety protocols to be exercised during the course of treatments. It involves administration of the product skillfully, in order to enhance its effectiveness, while ensuring there is no damage to skin.
- Dealing with the presentation of contraindications to treatment and managing undesirable events (if any).
- Possessing sufficient knowledge regarding the correct decontamination levels at the time of treatment.
- Hands-on training and demonstration with advanced medical-grade chemical peels and custom peels that includes client preparation and pre and post care instructions.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and take the first step towards a flourishing career filled with exciting prospects. After all, advanced chemical peel treatment is considered to be one of the best skin rejuvenation and exfoliation therapies that we have today. Post-completion of your course, you will receive the necessary certificates that allows you to start practicing right away.
|10:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Per 1 person||$480|